Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]2.6.1.0.1 messes with Sweet Date "Font Awesome" Function

Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration 2.6.1.0.1 messes with Sweet Date "Font Awesome" Function

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    omtr

Hello Eyal,

whenever i try to update from Version 2.6.0.2 to 2.6.1.0.1, the “Font Awesome” Function in Sweet Date Theme crashes. No more custom items are displayed. As soon as i do a downgrade by replacing the file structure with a backup, everything is normal again.

Can you confirm that is is a GEO my WP bug?

Some stats:

PHP: 5.4.41-0+deb7u1
    Wordpress:  4.2.2Buddypress:  2.3.2.1
    Sweet Date: 2.8.2

Thanks for your help!

-omtr

omtr

hi Eyal,

do you have any update for this?

Thanks for your help!

-omtr

Hi Omtr,
    I apologize for thr delayed replies.

I am currently out of the country with limited internet access so it might take me few days before I will be able to look into that.

However, if you are comfortable with editing a core file I might have a temporary solution for you ( not 100% sure ). If so let me know and I will guide you on wihch file to edit and which line of code to remove.

Thanks

omtr

Hello Eyal,

thanks for your reply! I appreciate your help and i’m looking forward your instructions what core file to edit.

Thanks and best regards,

omtr

Hello omtr,
    I apologize again for missing out your post. Have you found a solution for that already?

omtr

Unfortunately not. I accidently upgraded GeoMyWP some days ago, the Font Aweseome instantly failed to work. The only solution for me is to stick with Version 2.6.0.2.

Take a look at this topic for a temporary solution.

I am working on some bug fixes and will try to release a new version this week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘2.6.1.0.1 messes with Sweet Date "Font Awesome" Function’ is closed to new replies.