Forum: Sweet Date Theme Integration

This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Sweet Date Theme Integration premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.

[Resolved]2 questions about Xprofile vs Sweetdate

Forums Sweet Date Theme Integration 2 questions about Xprofile vs Sweetdate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When using Xprofile in my Sweetdate website I came across some questions.

– I would like to auto-complete with 2 countries. When using Nederland or Belgium it works great!
    But I want to use both countries. Is this possible?

– Also I only want to use the Country and City field. I disabled the address field, order by and radius. But these fields are still showing in the fast search. How can I disable them?

Thanks in advance.

Gr Luuk

Private Content Hidden

Hello Luuk,

– I would like to auto-complete with 2 countries. When using Nederland or Belgium it works great!

Unfortunately, that is not possible at the moment. Google Allows to only use a single or all countries.

– Also I only want to use the Country and City field. I disabled the address field, order by and radius. But these fields are still showing in the fast search. How can I disable them?

How exactly did you disable the address field? There is no option to disable it; you will need to hide it via CSS. As for the radius dropdown, you need to enter a single value ( instead of multiple values comma separated ) in the radius input box of the setting page.

Also, that is “fast search”? The geolocation features should only applied in the Members page of the Sweet-date theme. If you can provide a link to the fast search it would be helpful.

This topic marked “Resolved” due to inactivity. If you wish to reply to this topic please change its status to “Not resolved”  before replying.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.