October 15, 2019 at 9:32 am #59614
1. Where to upload using FTP custom map icon which I want to use for specific form map? Like in which folder/path in my theme or your plugin I have to upload that if I click “Refresh Map Icons” it will show into the “Refresh Map Icons” list?
2. And [gmw_single_location elements=”map” map_width=”100%” map_height=”500px”] is showing nothing (no map) into my site page. Why?October 21, 2019 at 11:38 pm #59628Eyal FitoussiMember
1. The custom map icons should go in your theme-folder/geo-my-wp/posts-locator/map-icons/
2. Did you place the shortcode on a single post page?
FYI, this support forum is for questions/issues related to GEO my WP core plugin only. For issues related to any of the premium extensions please use the Technical Support form on this page.October 29, 2019 at 2:14 am #59650
Thanks for your answer. Number 1 is solved.
But about number 2, if I place single location short-code into a page (not in single post) giving the object_id value of a specific location, will it work or not? Like I want to show only one main office location with map into contact page, is it possible?
ThanksOctober 29, 2019 at 2:55 am #59651
Another issue is why location_meta attribute of single Location short-code showing nothing into the single post page? I have also tried additional_info but no luck.
Can you please reply asap. Thanks.October 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm #59658Eyal FitoussiMember
if I place single location short-code into a page (not in single post) giving the object_id value of a specific location, will it work or not?
Yes, when specifying the object_id it should then display the location details.
2. Does the Single Location shortcode show anything at all? Or do you still have the issue above?October 31, 2019 at 9:40 pm #59678
1. Specifying the object_id it is working. Thanks
2. Yes, All other things I mentioned into the shortcode showing into the single page except the location_meta data(email, phone, website). But location_meta specified into info window attr is working.
Short-code I have used
[gmw_single_location object=”post” element_id=”346″ object_id=”0″ elements=”title,map,address” location_meta=”phone,email,website” units=”m” map_height=”250px” map_width=”100%” map_type=”ROADMAP” zoom_level=”13″ scrollwheel_map_zoom=”0″ info_window=”title,address,distance,location_meta”]
Thanks!November 7, 2019 at 7:55 am #59690
location_meta is working now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.