May 6, 2015 at 10:39 pm #35712
1. How to use shortcode to show days and hours?
2. Excerpt in marker window disregards “read more” <!–more–> WP shortcode.. or I can change it? the number of words to display is difficult to balance for different pages.
3. Which tool you recommend to safely translate your plugins?
4. How I can safely change / add more map icons? Safely thinking about updates of plugin – I want do this once and dont care during update..
4. Map Icon Usage – Per category – is not working at all. Global, per post type, with post image – working good. But this – nope. Its very important for me, only reason to buy one of this add-on.. I have few category (im using “Post Tags and Categories for Pages” plugin for adding tags and category for pages) and need to build few maps showing some of them.. and everything is only on the pages.
5. Is this possible to show Nearby Posts horizontaly, not verticaly?
6. Now Nearby Posts is showing places much further than I described in radius. And sortby=”distance” does not show properly. How to fix it? </span>
gmw_nearby_posts post_types=”page” radius=”50″ posts_count=”4″ units=”metric” sortby=”distance” featured_image=”1″ no_results_message=”W promieniu 50 km niestety nie ma żadnego ogrodu, o którym byśmy wiedzieli”]Private Content HiddenMay 6, 2015 at 11:02 pm #35714
7. Can I edit content of marker window? Put there some custom shortcodes about place?May 7, 2015 at 11:18 pm #35784
Ok, point 6 is null, working wellMay 9, 2015 at 1:37 am #35830Eyal FitoussiMember
How to use shortcode to show days and hours
– It is not possible at the moment. I added it to my todo list of the next version of the plugin.
Excerpt in marker window disregards “read more” WP shortcode.. or I can change it? the number of words to display is difficult to balance for different pages.
– I believe it is a bug. I will take a look at it and provide a fix if needed.
Which tool you recommend to safely translate your plugins?
Map Icon Usage – Per category – is not working at all…
I just tested it on my site and the category map icons working fine. What exactly do you mean by not working? Do you see map icons at all on the map when you set it to “Per Category”?
Is this possible to show Nearby Posts horizontally, not vertically?
– There are not settings for it but you can probably do so with some Custom CSS.
Let me know if you have any more questions.May 9, 2015 at 5:50 am #35836
Ok, thank you for all.
p.4 Map Icon Usage – Per category – is not working at all…
sorry its working, but there is a bug. If I add new pages everything works well. But for pages which I added before I buy add on – there is default marker with number. I think its some kind of cache – but I dont know how to clean it. When I delete page and create new(but exactly the same name) – there is still the same.
Check image bellow.May 9, 2015 at 6:07 am #35837
This problem is too when I add page, save it, and after that I add new category with special marker, edit this page and change category. It does not update this change.
eg. here (this is global map showing places filtred by tags):
one of this place is added now, and have default marker with number, but both are in different categories which have proper added new kind of marker (differents).May 12, 2015 at 2:20 am #36097
I updated to beta version, problem not resolved.
I noticed when I add title image in qode fields and set it as responsive (I have passage theme from qode), its destroing correct category marker and puting this red with number. BUT when I clean this fileld and save – marker dont come back to right.
Eg. here there is no custom image in title, and marker is good, according to category (on global map, in single post location there is default red marker…):
AAARGGHH… nope – when I click on it once, there is now on global map wrong marker..! 🙂
But here is good:
…and now, still good.. 🙂
I have no idea how its work..May 12, 2015 at 10:46 pm #36180Eyal FitoussiMember
1) Thanks for the details above about the category issues. I will try to duplicate the issue on my site based on the steps you described above.
I noticed when I add title image in qode fields and set it as responsive (I have passage theme from qode), its destroing correct category marker and puting this red with number. BUT when I clean this fileld and save – marker dont come back to right…… But here is good: http://omp.oop.org.pl/ogrody/park-rozrywki-i-rekreacji-w…
I am a bit confused. The links you provided above do not have a global map in them. The maps in those pages produced by the Single Location shortcode. The Single Location shortcode does not use the the category icons like in Global Maps. The Single Location shortcode uses a red marker by default but you can change it using the shortcode attribute by providing a URL to an image.
The topic ‘Few starting questions’ is closed to new replies.