This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.
Hell, With this plugin, if I would like a small map that reflects the search result to show up on the search result page in my site, how do I configure this? I would like to be able to place this map in a certain area on the page and have it be a custom size that fits.
To display a search results map you can use the shortcode [gmw map=”form ID”].
This is cannot be done with a Global Map but with a normal Post Type Locator or Members Locator forms.
1) Create new or edit an existing form( let’s say the form ID is 1 ) and set it up as you wish.
2) In the “Search Results” tab of the form set the “Display map” feature to “use Shortcode”.
3) place the shortcode [gmw search_form=”1″] where you want to display the search form.
4) Place the shortcode [gmw search_results=”1″] where you want to display the list of results.
5) Place the shortcode [gmw map=”1″] where ever you want to display the map.
Note, To display the map using a shortcode you must use both shortcodes [gmw map=”1″] and [gmw search_results=”1″] on the same page regardless if you display the list of results or not.
The map dimensions you can set in the “Results Map” tab of the form.