This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support and general questions related to GEO my WP plugin and its core add-ons please use the support forum.
We’ve just updated the plugins to the latest versions of xprofile fields, exclude members and the core GMW plugins.
We’ve got a strange bug where the search results appear once a new search location is input however on refresh “No members found” is displayed (and no results are displayed). That search location then no longer produces results.
Obviously this is unacceptable in production. Please assist.
Cloudflare is off, no other caching plugins are turned on.