April 5, 2014 at 7:47 am #34772
I’ve just updated to GEO WP 2.4 and my Sweetdate theme is also at the last version 2.6.
Here are the issues:
– submit button not working, nothing happens when I click on it and so no results.
– no auto-complete in the location form.
– no new settings in the “Settings” page of GEO my WP under “Sweet Date” tab and so no other features that GEO my WP adds to Sweet-Date theme.April 5, 2014 at 8:21 am #34789
Since the last update submit button is working. Thanks !
– no auto-complete in the location form.
– no new settings in the “Settings” page of GEO my WP under “Sweet Date” tab and so no other features that GEO my WP adds to Sweet-Date theme.April 5, 2014 at 9:01 am #34788
Do you see the “Sweet date” tab at all in the setting page?April 5, 2014 at 11:36 am #34787
In “GEO my WP” settings no, no “sweetdate” tab.
In “Sweetdate” settings no “GEO my WP” tab ether.April 5, 2014 at 11:28 pm #34786
do you think you can provide me with admin access so I could debug the plugin?April 6, 2014 at 2:44 pm #34785
You can log in with
tell me every change please.April 7, 2014 at 8:37 am #34784
I see that you are using a child theme. I believe that this is the issue. Before I touch anything in your site can you please change to the main Sweed-Date theme and see if the settings are there?April 7, 2014 at 11:53 am #34783
Yes the child theme is the issue. After switching to the main sweetdate theme i can see the setting:
“Enable Sweet-Date integration?”
Should I wait for an update of swwetdate or can you do something ?
And can I delete your admin account ?April 7, 2014 at 6:10 pm #34782
I will need to get that fixed.
For now you can fix it by modifying the code.
you can open geo-my-wp.php and remove line 174 which should be1if ( wp_get_theme() == 'Sweetdate' )
This should make the tab visible at all times.April 15, 2014 at 8:04 pm #34781
Yes the tab is visible.
Anyway there many features not going well with Sweetdate as:
– no more autocomplete, even in forms from created with GEOMYWP. That’s a big issue.
– no adresse field for searching by geolocalisation. Maybe it will be release in an Sweetdate update ??
The map above members is working.April 15, 2014 at 11:40 pm #34780
1) GEO my WP never had autocomplete. The only Autocomplete provided is in the “Location” tab of member profile page and in the Etid post page in the admin.
2)GEO my WP should add an “Address” field to the members page. If you do not see it please switch to the main Sweet-date theme and check if you see it there.April 16, 2014 at 9:40 am #34779
1) MEA CULPA Eyal, autocomplete was a Sweetdate feature that non longer works. I’ve mistaken with GEOMYWP.
2) Yes there is an “Adress” field in members page and the map also. That very nice to show the adress but i was asking about an adress field in the search form of Sweetdate to easily geolocalize members. Sweedate is made to search members so i thought there will be a geolocalization in the initial search form thanks to GEOMYWP.
For information: I just update to 2.4.2 and your tab is still not shown with the child theme. So I will remove line 174 “if ( wp_get_theme() == ‘Sweetdate’ )” in geo-my-wp.php.
And by the way, thanks for your great job!April 16, 2014 at 9:45 am #34778
You are welcome.
I will take a look at the issues you have mentioned. IS it possible to email me the child theme that you are using?
I would like to test it and hopefully solve the issue.
If possible please email the zip file to email@example.com.
Thank you!April 16, 2014 at 10:32 am #34777waviMember
here also , after update 2.4.2
(disable key,disable plugins etc)
the tab sweetdate (in child) disapeare ..missingApril 16, 2014 at 5:52 pm #34776
line 174 “if ( wp_get_theme() == ‘Sweetdate’ )” in geo-my-wp.php is not the same anymore, it is now
//include sweetdate theme functions when needed
$active_theme = wp_get_theme();
if ( $active_theme->get(‘Name’) == ‘Sweetdate’ || $active_theme->get(‘Template’) == ‘Sweetdate’ )
add_action( ‘bp_init’, array( $this, ‘sweetdate_init’ ), 20 );
Should i delete all of it ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.