May 4, 2014 at 5:54 pm #31057
After installing the plugin and trying to set it up … Can’t make it functional.
1) Try the “search by location” form, on the home page (the second box – recherche une ville)
2) On Single job post, i’m trying to insert the map of the location but can’t find how to make it work. Click on the “TEST JOB” and look at the bottom, i would like to insert a map to raplace the text -> Sherbrooke-QC
Thanks guys for your help
Simon BrunelleMay 4, 2014 at 10:39 pm #31067
Thank you Simon for the purchase.
Did you re-save your existing jobs after the installation of GEO Job Manager. In order for jobs to be searchable they must be saved in a custom table in database.
If you haven’t done so already please go over your jobs and re-save theme ( Just click update in the Edit Job page.
If the above is the issue so it should also solve the problem with the Single Job Page map.May 5, 2014 at 5:17 pm #31066
I did exactly what you asked me to do but it still not working.
– Is there a way to include the map inside a job with a shortcode or php code inside my themplate page ?
– And second question, how can i fix the bug with my filter “Search by Location” (“Rechercher une ville” in french) ?
SimonMay 5, 2014 at 7:30 pm #31065
Will it be possible to provide me with admin access so I could debug the issue?May 5, 2014 at 8:37 pm #31064This reply has been marked as private.May 6, 2014 at 1:03 am #31063May 6, 2014 at 1:30 am #31062May 6, 2014 at 7:30 am #31061
for the single map I mentioned above. replace the line I gave you:1add_action( 'gjm_single_job_map');
with :1do_action( 'gjm_single_job_map');May 6, 2014 at 12:57 pm #31060May 6, 2014 at 1:53 pm #31059
And there’s another proble with the new job search filters …
The “featured jobs” isn’t on the top of the search results anymore …
– Ingénieur électrique (The last Job on the list is actually on Featured Jobs setting but doesn’t display on the top of search results)May 6, 2014 at 8:27 pm #31058
1) I have no rating system per product but you can always rate GEO my WP in wordpress.org. Thank you for that.
2) You can set the map of a single job in the settings page of WP Job Manager under “GEO Single Job Settings” tab.
3)You should already be able to do so. There is an “Address autocomplete” checkbox that suppose to do that.
4) True the features jobs indeed being sorted by the value from the drop-down. I will need to fix that in the next update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.