This forum is closed for new topics. However, you can still search for a solution in the old topics. For technical support related to the Global Maps premium extension please open a new premium support ticket.
[Resolved]search results broken if only one post type
I come back to you with a little issue I just noticed and tracked down on a subsite in my install.
I can’t say if it is related to the last update but I have this bug :
I have a map with the top-white search and results only on this map. It displays only one post type (woocommerce products). On first page load, the locations are displayed as usual, if I navigate trough them it works as usual. But if I trigger a search, it finds no results.
here’s what I came up to:
– it doesn’t seem plugin related either at subsite level nor at admin level (I first thought of a JS issue)
– it doesn’t seem theme related
– no errors are shown in Firebug
– it works back when I have two post types included in the form (products + posts)
– it doesn’t seem post type related as it doesn’t work if I only have posts enabled
– it’s not location data related as the markers show on page load
Did you notice this bug too? has it been reported? I hope we can find a solution soon, thank you again for your work and your help and have a great day,